Streams
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wicemar

re: App: Wicemar

The application submitted by Wicemar is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Jonas

Please provide your Real ID so we can easily contact you:
Vuust Milborg

Denmark

Character information

Please provide a wow armory link to your character:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/emerald-dream/wicemar

List Your Main Spec:
Retrebution Paladin

Can you play any other specs at a progression level? And are you comfortable switching spec if required?:
I do play a tiny bit of prot pala. But not alot and i would require some more training but if needed im willing to switch some times.

We use the following addons for raiding: DBM or Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, RCLootCouncil. You must have these ready for raid, do you understand?:
Yes

History & Experience

What is your previous raid experience? Please list all relevant content for at minimum the current and previous expansion, and if the experience was on another character please provide armory links:
If i have to be honest. I have never really done a lot of raiding. I have done a bit of hc BoD but thats basicly it. And you guys/gals or probably way to overqualified for me. But the other guilds i have joined really suck. And i cant join any pogs because of curve achi reqirements. I just want to find a guild that is pretty hardcore because that is the direction i want to go in with wow.

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guild(s)?:
I have been in a guild called mirage where i did a tiny bit of hc raiding in BoD. The other guilds i have been in are more social casual guilds.

Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?:
As i said before i really want to join a more hardcore raiding guild. Im willing to do everything in my power to impress all of you.

What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?:
I can tell you this much. Im a pretty clever guy and mechanics are my thing. After a few pulls where we go through the mechanics i bassicly know the fight. And since bfa raiding is almost 100% mechanics well you get the point.
I will also bring a positive attitude and do my best at helping those who are struggling.

Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?:
No

Communication

Do you have a mic and are you able to talk on Discord if needed during raids?:
Yes

Are you comfortable communicating in English, both speaking via Discord and in guild/raid chat?:
Yes

References

Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?:
Nope this guild is completely new.

Conclusion

We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +80% of the raids?:
Yes

Have you read the guild rules/requirements?:
Nope. But i will as soon as i find em :)

Do you have anything else to add?:
I dont know if you have different raid teams. If you do then i will find it completely fair to be on the heroic one. I dont think im good enough for mythic. But thats not for me to decide ofcourse ;)

Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon™. Please check back regularly for comments/queries, and do allow us up to a week to review your application Happy

Noxxus
In-Game Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Wicemar - by Noxxus

Hey Jonas,

Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately, we will have to decline you due to your lack of raiding experience and the fact that we are not looking for Ret Paladins/Melee atm.

Regards,
Nox

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: