Streams
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superfrostyfaithz

re: APPROVED - App: Superfrostyfaithz - by Ser3nity_

Ser3nity_ wrote:

Hey Marlo,

Thanks for the app. We've discussed it and would like to offer you a trial spot.

Currently we are progressing on Ghuun and trying to keep the same raid setup, so likely your trial would start with the new raid tier in a week unless someone is away for our Ghuun raids in which case you could jump in.

If you have any questions feel free to reply here or in game. Otherwise look forward to seeing you soon!

Gotcha, thank you for giving me a trial spot. I'll whisper you as soon as I'm on Emerald Dream. 

Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Superfrostyfaithz - by Ser3nity_

Hey Marlo,

Thanks for the app. We've discussed it and would like to offer you a trial spot.

Currently we are progressing on Ghuun and trying to keep the same raid setup, so likely your trial would start with the new raid tier in a week unless someone is away for our Ghuun raids in which case you could jump in.

If you have any questions feel free to reply here or in game. Otherwise look forward to seeing you soon!

Superfrostyfaithz

re: App: Superfrostyfaithz

The application submitted by Superfrostyfaithz is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Marlo

Please provide your Real ID so we can easily contact you:
NerdFaithz#2401

Ireland

Character information

Please provide a wow armory link to your character:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/Fr%C3%B8styflakes

List Your Main Spec:
Frost

Can you play any other specs at a progression level? And are you comfortable switching spec if required?:
Absoluttely, very comfortable switching to fire or arcane. Have end game gear for both specs as well.

Please provide a link to current Warcraft logs if you have any:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Fr%C3%B8styflakes#difficulty=4&partition=2

We use the following addons for raiding: DBM or Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, RCLootCouncil. You must have these ready for raid, do you understand?:
Yes

History & Experience

What is your previous raid experience? Please list all relevant content for at minimum the current and previous expansion, and if the experience was on another character please provide armory links:
I've recently came back to the game and only raided Uldir HC / Mythic 2/8. In legion only pugged due to IRL could not commit to raiding. In previous expansions always been in top 3/4 guilds on ED such as Angels of Ares, Indecisive, Asylum.

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guild(s)?:
I'm currently in a guild called The Peasants, leaving them due to inactivity and I'd like to raid new content. You can go ahead and contact them if this is needed.

Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?:
I've checked some rankings and logs and I think this guild would fit my what I would like to do in WoW at the moment. Also your raiding times are perfect for me.

What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?:
Very good dps, a social player that's very "coachable" and always open for improvement. Capable of playing multiple classes at main level or 2400+ rating pvp.

Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?:
Yes

Communication

Do you have a mic and are you able to talk on Discord if needed during raids?:
Yes

Are you comfortable communicating in English, both speaking via Discord and in guild/raid chat?:
Yes

References

Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?:
No

Conclusion

We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +80% of the raids?:
Yes

If you are going to miss any of these days or be late, please explain why:
It's very rare that I miss raid days, if this would happen this would be due to a late day in the office (work) other than that I most of the time play wow.

Have you read the guild rules/requirements?:
Yes, I've checked the tab

Do you have anything else to add?:
I'm looking to hear from you soon, I'd really appreciate it if you contact me as soon as you know so I can transfer my char to Emerald Dream. Have a good one and thanks for reading.

Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon™. Please check back regularly for comments/queries, and do allow us up to a week to review your application Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: