Streams
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Own|Matt - by Azmourn

Hello, thanks for your interest, though as you've identified we are an EU guild. I'd be interested to know which of our recruitment threads is posted on a US forum since all the ones I'm monitoring are to my knowledge posted on EU sections. It's not the first US app we've gotten so maybe there is something that I'm unaware of.

Cheers

Own|Matt

re: Disregard

This guild recruitment was posted on US Emerald Dream forums. Did not realize you played EU. Thank you anyway

Own|Matt

re: App: Own|Matt

The application submitted by Own|Matt is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Matt

Please provide your Real ID so we can easily contact you:
xen#11519

US

Character information

Please provide a wow armory link to your character:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Own

List Your Main Spec:
BM Hunter 353 Ivl

Can you play any other specs at a progression level? And are you comfortable switching spec if required?:
Yes. Can play literally anything, will never play warlock. Can multiclass. Can tank and heal.

We use the following addons for raiding: DBM or Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, RCLootCouncil. You must have these ready for raid, do you understand?:
Yes

History & Experience

What is your previous raid experience? Please list all relevant content for at minimum the current and previous expansion, and if the experience was on another character please provide armory links:
Cutting Edge Raid Leader/Guild Leader in Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Only raided HC in Nighthold (AOTC) and Stopped raiding during TOS.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Yoga <- Character i raided on in Legion

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guild(s)?:
I led Nightmare on Emerald Dream. Broke it apart before Mythic Nighthold when all RL friends (which was majority of the guild) decided to stop playing. Became more casual.
(HONEST ANSWER INCOMING) Just left a quild called Squash Squad because they were trash. No leadership. Promoted me to raid leader, didnt listen to my strats, then later implemented my strats, but wrong. Said they were mythic raiders who server hopped. Promised mythic tier raiding and a full clear on heroic week 1. Linked fake mythic achievements which I later found out were not theirs (didnt really care much to do my homework and double check, just wanted to raid) So I left when they couldnt correctly do mechanics on Vektis last night.

Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?:
Looking for a strong, tight knit group of players to progress through the hardest tier of content with. I miss mythic raiding more than anything in this game, and i hope to push that level of content again.

What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?:
Great attitude, great dps, I dont stand in fire, and I make cauldrons.

Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?:
Yes

Communication

Do you have a mic and are you able to talk on Discord if needed during raids?:
Yes

Are you comfortable communicating in English, both speaking via Discord and in guild/raid chat?:
Yes

References

Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?:
no

Conclusion

We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +80% of the raids?:
Yes

If you are going to miss any of these days or be late, please explain why:
I am a Surgical Technician who sometimes must take mandated On Call, so I may have to leave for certain surgical procedures on rare emergent occasions. (Can probably avoid taking on call on raid says so this shouldn't be an issue.)

Have you read the guild rules/requirements?:
Yes

Do you have anything else to add?:
Dont have many logs, heres a couple Mythic Kill videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcfXJjSd6F4&t= (me raid leading and healing) Mythic Ilyganoth - FLAWLESS CLEAN KILL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTby-nrVPJE (Played music over this video for guild memes) Mythic Xavius Cutting Edge kill.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I hope to be considered for the team.

Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon™. Please check back regularly for comments/queries, and do allow us up to a week to review your application Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: