Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sourcefours

re: App: Sourcefours

The application submitted by Sourcefours is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Will

Please provide your Real ID so we can easily contact you:
chobbes355@yahoo.com

US

Character information

Please provide a wow armory link to your character:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/sourcefour

List Your Main Spec:
Sub

Can you play any other specs at a progression level? And are you comfortable switching spec if required?:
I just switched from assassination, I have the LEG bracers for that spec and am happy to play it. I switched to SUB a week ago, so most of my logs are either of me learning the spec or in assassination. That's my excuse :P

Please provide a link to current Warcraft logs if you have any:
--

We use the following addons for raiding: DBM or Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, RCLootCouncil. You must have these ready for raid, do you understand?:
Yes

History & Experience

What is your previous raid experience? Please list all relevant content for at minimum the current and previous expansion, and if the experience was on another character please provide armory links:
I raided with Vis Maior in Vanilla, clearing up to Sapphiron in Naxx until I left the game to focus on school and career. We controlled every outdoor spawn for almost 2 years denying every other guild on the server kills until we were mid-naxx and that loot was no longer worth controlling. Since then I've raided with a variety of casual and semi-hardcore guilds through nearly every expansion except MOP (I just hated the PVE content in that expansion).

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guild(s)?:
Current guild: Fallen Oath. I'm looking to leave them because several of the people I liked playing with have either left the guild or quit the game, and the current roster is lacking the ability to progress in heroic TOS.

Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?:
Your raid times match times I can make raids and you're interested in progressing on challenging content. I like doing challenging things in this game. I want to do difficult M+ instances, mythic raiding, etc.

What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?:
Sustained and burst DPS, someone who doesn't die to stupid, consistent raid attendance and humor.

Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?:
No

Communication

Do you have a mic and are you able to talk on Teamspeak if needed during raids?:
Yes

Are you comfortable communicating in English, both speaking via Teamspeak (if you have a mic) and in guild/raid chat?:
Yes

References

Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?:
Nope, sorry.

Conclusion

We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +80% of the raids?:
Yes

If you are going to miss any of these days or be late, please explain why:
There may be some days that I will be 30-60 minutes late due to work. I work for a broadway sized theatre company in San Diego and load ins (installing the next show) will sometimes end at 7p PST. I live 20 minutes from work. This happens about 5-6 times per year.

Have you read the guild rules/requirements?:
Not yet.

Do you have anything else to add?:
Happy to chat on discord if you have any questions. I also play PUBG when I'm not playing WoW. I'd love to find a community that does things together in game other than just raiding. No one wants to run M+ with me which is really unfortunate. Even playing other games would be awesome.

Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon™. Please check back regularly for comments/queries, and do allow us up to a week to review your application Happy

Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Sourcefours - by Ser3nity_

Hi Will,

Thanks for the application, however you are playing US servers, correct? We are an EU guild, so unless you are also playing on EU I don't think we can help you :(

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: