Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sukris

re: App: Sukris

The application submitted by Sukris is as follows:

Personal Information

Name:
Calvin

Please provide your Real ID so we can easily contact you:
Cooper

USA

Character information

Please provide a wow armory link to your character:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/eitrigg/wokung

List Your Main Spec:
Disc, swapping to shadow however

Can you play any other specs at a progression level? And are you comfortable switching spec if required?:
I play disc mostly however ive had a change of heart for dps'ing as i main a DH mostly but i have started playing as Shadow for a awhile now and plan on fully main'ing it once i get better gear. i can play either disc or shadow with ease.

Please provide a link to current Warcraft logs if you have any:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9M87bc146zwJ2qPW#fight=4&type=healing

We use the following addons for raiding: DBM or Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, RCLootCouncil. You must have these ready for raid, do you understand?:
Yes

History & Experience

What is your previous raid experience? Please list all relevant content for at minimum the current and previous expansion, and if the experience was on another character please provide armory links:
Currently i have no mythic progress on any toons however ive done near full heroic on my DH (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/shuhalo/mel%C3%A2ncholy) with full normal clears on both these two toons and my BW Monk.

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guild(s)?:
I've been in only two guilds, with one other lasting only twoish weeks, "Skorned" and am currently a part of "Defying Order" however both guilds have/had died so i'm hoping for something new. I am the GM of Defying Order, so feel free to ask officers, Skorned to my knowledge doesn't exist.
**All guilds were on shu'halo/Eitrigg.**

Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?:
I'm hoping to join the mythic experience seen as normal is boring and heroic pugging is toxic.

What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?:
Found you through Icyveins.

Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?:
No

Communication

Do you have a mic and are you able to talk on Teamspeak if needed during raids?:
Yes

Are you comfortable communicating in English, both speaking via Teamspeak (if you have a mic) and in guild/raid chat?:
Yes

References

Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?:
Nope

Conclusion

We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +80% of the raids?:
Yes

If you are going to miss any of these days or be late, please explain why:
Tuesdays i will be roughly 20 minutes late due to college classes, but any other day i should be fine.

Have you read the guild rules/requirements?:
Trolls!

Do you have anything else to add?:
I have another friend who would like to join as well, he's a Frost DK and can apply if needed.

Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon for a vocal conversation on TS as explained in the guildrules/requirements! Do allow us up to a week to review your application tho Happy

re: DECLINED - App: Sukris - by Ser3nity_

Hi Calvin,

Thanks for the app, we'll discuss it and get back to you soon

Also could you please provide your full realid including #number

Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Sukris - by Ser3nity_

Hello,

We are going to have to decline your application. We are strictly raiding to progress in mythic, and you don't appear to have the required gear or experience for that

If at a later date, you have progressed your character and have some logs raiding as shadow and wish to apply again, feel free

Thanks for your interest in SnG and good luck

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: