Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyiou
In-Game New

re: APPROVED - App: Kyiou - by Ser3nity_

The application submitted by Kyiou is as follows: Personal Information Name: Sean-Paul Gray Please provide your Real ID so we can easily contact you: SPG#21603 Age: 29 Country: Scotland Character information Please provide a wow armory link to your character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shadowsong/kyiou List Your Main Spec: Enchancement Can you play any other specs at a progression level? And are you comfortable switching spec if required?: I know your are not actively seeking another melee dps such as enhancement but id like to give it a shot, I could possibly switch to ele if I farmed some trinkets and a ap for it, but my main goal is to see the end of the expansion as a enhance shaman is possible. We use the following addons for raiding: DBM or Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras, RCLootCouncil. You must have these ready for raid, do you understand?: Yes History & Experience What is your previous raid experience? Please list all relevant content for at minimum the current and previous expansion, and if the experience was on another character please provide armory links: Current Expansion
EN 7/7 Mythic TOV 3/3 Mythic NH 7/10 Mythic
Previous expansions Cleared Archimond Mythic, Black Hand, Highmaul.
Lei shen, Ra-dan, Sha , Twins, Garrosh all cleared. List goes o n What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guild(s)?: Arathor Squad-Zero, Weekend raiding guild, I got a job and cant attend every weekend raid, not at their times, so I'm looking to play something I enjoy with out sacrificing all my weekends, where I like to spend time with wife and kids. Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?: I love the name, safety is never guaranteed any where. suits me I'm not a safety person, you guys have a steady progress over the time you have been founded, id like to be part of this. What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?: Cool and collective mind, Prepared raider and person, I bring the Scottish accent, that people find hard to understand but love it.

I bring the fact I'm patient and don't mind die 'n or being benched for specific fights. Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?: No Communication Do you have a mic and are you able to talk on Teamspeak if needed during raids?: Yes Are you comfortable communicating in English, both speaking via Teamspeak (if you have a mic) and in guild/raid chat?: Yes References Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?: Nope Conclusion We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +80% of the raids?: Yes If you are going to miss any of these days or be late, please explain why: ID let you guys know in advance, my contract at work is about to expire, so I'm now looking to get back in to the things with wow,

Again you guys raid during week a lot better for me than frid-sunday Have you read the guild rules/requirements?: Yes, im awayre you want atleast 80% attendance, and youa re currently not seeking enhancement. Do you have anything else to add?: Don't let the lack of logs put you off, I'm working hard with pugs to gear up, I'm looking everyday for runs. I'm currently 55 traits, 909 ILVL, have the new 4 set, but lack some of the BIS legenderys I'm farming hard:P Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon for a vocal conversation on TS as explained in the guildrules/requirements! Do allow us up to a week to review your application tho :)

Kyiou
In-Game New

re: Rules Post.

Also  TROLLS! Forgot that bit > :D

Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the app, we'll review it and get back to you soon

Kyiou
In-Game New

No problem take your time need to tweak a few things here and their to optimise, but look forward to hearing from use.

Eckez
In-Game Raider

I'm not an officer or anything but hiding logs is usually not a good sign. Even if you haven't raided properly this tier it helps to see how well you performed when you actually did.

You should make them public on warcraftlogs.

Consider it a friendly tip.

Not hiding logs, I haven recorded anything lately but if they are needed I can go and find a pug and make some when I finish work, but yeah logs are a big thing and usually frowned upon if not available when applying to a guild.

Kyiou
In-Game New

re: Found Some logs

Logs Found from the social run of the guild I'm in at the moment no idea if they are PRIVATE, not a system I use very often.

And on the server all stars My name is under Anonymous for some reason, possibly because I've not done much.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xXqvwFQrt6ZGYfV2

As stated tho I'm not hiding logs. for my gear. my bracket % is not bad, I could do better again just learning this new tier, and want to further my progress with a guild that's raiding mythic.

Regards Kyiou

Noxxus
In-Game Officer

Hey man, what character did you do mythic content on?

Kyiou
In-Game New

Noxxus wrote:

Hey man, what character did you do mythic content on?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/arathor/kyoushii DK was Frost.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/arathor/kyoushi Boomie.

PM'd you as at first wouldn't let me respond on the forums post.

Noxxus
In-Game Officer

Thanks, ye sorry we where trying to sort some stuff out and messed things up in the process ><

Kyiou
In-Game New

Noxxus wrote:

Thanks, ye sorry we where trying to sort some stuff out and messed things up in the process ><

Haha np, no the feeling while working in I.T. not fun when things mess up.

Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

Hi Kyiou,

We've reviewed your app and unfortunately we don't feel like we could fit you in as an enhance shaman at the moment

Being slightly undergeared and an undesirable spec isn't something we could bring to progression currently. If you ever were to consider swapping to your balance druid we could have another chat

Thanks for your interest in SnG and good luck in your search

Kyiou
In-Game New

Ser3nity_ wrote:

Hi Kyiou,

We've reviewed your app and unfortunately we don't feel like we could fit you in as an enhance shaman at the moment

Being slightly undergeared and an undesirable spec isn't something we could bring to progression currently. If you ever were to consider swapping to your balance druid we could have another chat

Thanks for your interest in SnG and good luck in your search

Balance Druid Is an option, as I am currently looking to raid. but again that lacks gear, so would be a push to gear that as much as possible, but if you wanna chat then lets do it. If not thanks for all the interest.

Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

Hi Kyiou,

As discussed we'd like to see you on Boomkin for Thursday's raid. If you have any further questions or thoughts we can chat in game

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: