Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

re: CLOSED - App: klysmameouzo - by Ser3nity_

Hi George,

At this moment we are progressing on Gul'dan. All of our raid nights go towards this. We don't feel that we could replace someone from our Gul'dan team for you, and as such couldn't guarantee you a spot for progression this tier.

However once we kill Gul'dan, we would be more than happy to give you a trial run and see how you fit in. Alternatively you could trial with us in ToS.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, or if you have any questions, feel free to ask here or add me to chat in game @ Joana#2806

Thanks

- Beth
In-Game Officer

re: CLOSED - App: klysmameouzo - by Ser3nity_

Thank you for your application! We will get back to you asap :)

klysmameouzo
In-Game Raider

re: App: klysmameouzo

The application submitted by klysmameouzo is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
George

Grreece

Describe yourself as a person, in and out of game::
Calm , silent and focused i generally avoid too much interaction with others outside of game . I have a rather spartan and easy-going lifestyle , trying to not spent too much so that i don't work too much .

Character information

Character name::
Klysmameouzo

Class::
Warlock

What is your mainspec?:
Destruction

What is your offspec?:
Affliction

Armory-link::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/klysmameouzo

General information

Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?:
No i am afraid .

Provide a world of logs-report::
last relevant https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/h2cxkR41zDCJMpaX

Are you comfortable playing your offspec?:
Not really

Would you change your offspec if the guild needs it?:
Yes

How do you keep up-to-date with classchanges?:
mmo-champion forum , if too much noise some class specific youtubers , haven't used class discord in months .

Do you use any addons? If yes, what addons do you use?:
Angry Assignments
Bartender4
GTFO
KUI nameplates
OmniCC , Quartz
RCLootcouncil
WeakAuras
DBM

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guilds?:
for legion that is relevant : I started as social member in Theta Nu Theta and since i decided that i will play in Legion i moved into raiding . After drama following first Nythedra kill guild disbanded most formed what is now VLR but i joined a smaller guild named Embrace whose core had far better players . Mythic team in this guild was slow to form due to poor recruitment but picked up the pace in Nighhthold until poor signup for krosus lead to lets-tranfer-horde-now drama and guild disbanded . I then joined resolve but again guild had issues with recruitment and sign up as it never even had 2 nights in a row with same tanks or same healers and guilds raiding team disbanded after killing Krosus and Aluriel . Shortly after i was approached by redridge retirement home and was offered a trial but i had issues with attendance as i started to work on sundays . I was sort of carried in Tich and Bota they had on farm , killed Star Augur with them and was at their first Elisande kill . Next day after Elisande kill they mergeed with midngight flirts and i was demoted to social status . Their current team consists of over 20 raiders a couple of trials , 6 officers and several good geared socials so even if i wanted to stick around for ToS HC farm and the odd Mythic boss it will be impossible to get a spot , thus i must move on . If you want to contact officers of my former guilds you can ask Asante , Vaelyra (filip) or Alice currently on VLR (they raid sunday).
As i write this i haven't leave the guild yet but guildmaster has expressed his understanding if i act towrds finding a new raiding home.

Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?:
Transfering all my toons costs 5 million gold i only have 3 . On a more serious note i want to kill guldan mythic .

What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?:
A geared and prepared range DPSer that is interested in getting the boss down and not his percentile up.

Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?:
No

What is your previous raid experience? (make sure to list everything: previous expansions, progressed on different characters (if so give us a link to that character), etc etc):
Vannila as prot warrior in Molten core guild VII and as shadowpriest guild Battleragers in Zul'Gurub .
TBC as druid Karazhan and gruul (horde) and as shadowpriest Black temple and SWP up to M'uru pre 3.0 guild Renaissance .
Wrath in ICC in various 25 and 10 man (cesspool) guilds in horde up to 10 HC lich king and whatever the extra raid was named and my characters were a blood DK and my shadowpriest that also healed as Disc in some encounters .
Casual in cata .
My pug days ended in garalong but i was back in SoO and through some small 10 man guild and Openraid steady pugs i reached Thoc HC pre 6.0 on 2 chars prot warrior and applying warlock but also raided as brew/mist monk , holy pala in HC and shadowpriest in normal.
Casual in WoD .
Other characters i raid Nighthold HC currently are
prot warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/mihanitukima
Holy pala https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/tsahpinoula
Resto druid https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/kthnovatis
BM hunter https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/varypeponi
I am available for split runs and not interested in swapping mains on this or next tier.

We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +/- 80% of the raids?:
I will be honest here. My evening workdays are fri-sat-sun but in summer it is unpredictable how many extra shifts i get and when . So for the next 3 months i will not be able a guaranteed 80% attendance . This is the weakest part in my application i am afraid (...ok that Bota parse sucks too )

We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you able to use Teamspeak? Are you comfortable talking during raids?:
Yes i have TS3 and mic and can talk if needed but you may have trouble understanding the accent .

Have you read the guild rules/requirements?:
Dem 'TROLLS' be trolling ? You can't be trolly serious , mon!!

Do you have anything else to add?:
I want to kill Guldan Mythic

Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon for a vocal conversation on TS as explained in the guildrules/requirements! Do allow us up to a week to review your application tho Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: