Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

re: CLOSED - App: Vhêl - by Ser3nity_

Hi Ely, we've discussed it and unfortunately we wouldn't be comfortable recruiting a part time raider for our raid team, as all raiders are required to have at least 80% attendance

Again thanks for the application and good luck finding what you're looking for.

Vhêl

re: Thankyou

Oh okay thanks ! much appreciated :)

Ser3nity_
In-Game Officer

re: CLOSED - App: Vhêl - by Ser3nity_

Hi Ely, thanks for the app. We'll discuss it and get back to you shortly.

Vhêl

re: App: Vhêl

The application submitted by Vhêl is as follows:

Personal Information

Name::
Ely

Belgium

Describe yourself as a person, in and out of game::
Well, My Irl name is Kenneth Ely, I work in the It-world as network manager, server management, programming and webdesign and dev.
Outside of work, i also do sports at competetive level as judo and french kickboxing. used to compete at masters/european level. But i got injured last year and got some time off of the hardcore training sessions and trips. In game , well i play the game since Vanilla, switched accounts aswell since my other one got hacked and everything stolen and eventually banned due to suspicious activities. And as i suspected then blizz wouldn't give two fucks about getting it back. So well now i mainly play 2 toons: my Assasination Rogue who is currently raiding atm also mythic she is 4/10 m progress at the moment and my warrior hasnt cleared anything mythic yet. But id love to raid mythic on that aswell and get better at the class and improve wichever way possible. I'm quite a competetive player, or person whatever to call it Happy But it doesn't get in the way of enjoying the game or doing tactics on a boss instead of padding or cheesing dps. Well if there is anything more you would like to know u can always pm me and ask away :D

Character information

Character name::
Daîris

Class::
Warrior

What is your mainspec?:
Fury

What is your offspec?:
Arms

Armory-link::
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Da%C3%AEris/simple

General information

Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you? If yes, who?:
No, Don't know anyone from the guild.

Provide a world of logs-report::
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23330574/latest/

Are you comfortable playing your offspec?:
Not really

Would you change your offspec if the guild needs it?:
Yes

How do you keep up-to-date with classchanges?:
Mostly an officer from my rogue's guild, and icy veins. The officer is really deep in logging and analyzing doin research etc and he is an amazing warrior himself. so completely trust him on that part.

Do you use any addons? If yes, what addons do you use?:
Dbm, Wa2, Trufigcd,pawn, simc, A A , bartender etc rclootcouncil if needed aswell

What guild(s) have you been in before applying to Safety not Guaranteed and why did you leave them? Can we contact any officers from your previous guilds?:
Well this one is in my mains guild still, as alt but isnt really allowed raiding atm. so i imagined to find a guild. sincei want to improve on it and also clear some mythic and gear it up further etc. and before i moved to E d there wasnt really a raiding guild in need for a melee dps so i didn't bother looking and just played my rogue.

Why did you choose to apply to Safety not Guaranteed?:
most raid days seemed good for me , except the monday wich overlaps my rogues guild but i wondered to have a shot. and your progress is also amazing, mine isnt really that good. So i figure u can get better and more expd people than me, But i want to give it my all and be as good as i can be and attendance is also never an issue, and if u doubt that u can always ask the officers of my rogue's guild aswell. To make sure.

What can you bring to Safety not Guaranteed?:
A good attitude and dps, probably lower than most of you, since i am not as well geared too. But i know the fights, i also look at vids for diffrent tactics or ways. And executing the tactics flawlessly and do what i am supposed to (interrupt there, get that add down asap,... etc)
I want to do the best i can and improve at the same time. I hope i will get a chance, although i doubt it with alot of good players around aswell.

Are you applying to any other guilds at the moment?:
No

What is your previous raid experience? (make sure to list everything: previous expansions, progressed on different characters (if so give us a link to that character), etc etc):
well on this account, i did HFC mythic on my warlock, my warrior was just an alt back then , also did soo hc prenerf in mop on my hunter and did quite well, before that my other account i raided in wotlk tbc and end of vanilla. But cant give any refference to it since lost the acc.
This expansion i cleared hc on both toons my warr and my rogue.
my rogue is also 4/10 m armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/N%C3%A0sty/simple

We raid on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday from 20.00 till 23.00 (servertime). Can you attend +/- 80% of the raids?:
Yes the only day i can't really make it due to overlapping raiddays is Monday.

We use TeamSpeak during our raids. Are you able to use Teamspeak? Are you comfortable talking during raids?:
Yes i used to raidlead in hfc and soo so talking is no problem nor using ts or voicecomms in general.

Have you read the guild rules/requirements?:
trolls

Do you have anything else to add?:
Well if you have questions feel free to ask

Btag ganknrank#2829

Thank you for applying to Safety not Guaranteed! We will be contacting you soon for a vocal conversation on TS as explained in the guildrules/requirements! Do allow us up to a week to review your application tho Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Safety not Guaranteed Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: